- Aperture: ƒ/5.4
- Camera: PENTAX Optio A20
- Focal length: 23.7mm
- ISO: 64
The Pont Neuf, or half of it, from the Île de la Cité to the right bank from the Pont au Change. The Conciergerie, a former courthouse and prison is on the left and the right bank the right.
The middle decorative panel of the railings on the Iron Bridge – Erected 1779.
The Iron Bridge the first cast iron bridge of it’s kind, and one of the first iron bridges. The main span is 100 feet and 6 inches. The inscription reads: “This bridge was cast at Coalbrook-Dale and erected in the year MDCCLXXIX”.
Looking down on the Engine House, Mill and Weir on the River Avon. Behind this is the ruined Old Castle Bridge, and in the background the replacement Castle Bridge opened in 1793.
Taken from the tramway bridge and looking towards Stratford-upon-Avon‘s Clopton Bridge. The Clopton Bridge was built in 1486/7 on the site of a Saxon ford.
Looking along the River Avon in the early evening. Taken from near the tramway bridge and looking towards Stratford-upon-Avon‘s Holy Trinity Church.